Part-time Staging Associate
Immediate job opening for a staging associate to work for a Leading Edge real estate team. Flexible hours depending on the season. Seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic team member who knows what customer service is all about, and has a flair for making a home look awesome! This person will represent us and needs to dress appropriately, communicate well, and be very comfortable with Windows computers. There’s a lot going on so be ready to work and have a great time doing so. The position will require a reliable car as it is a key component. We are hiring immediately. Need an extraordinarily responsible, detail oriented, on-time type of person who would thrive being a key member of a team.
Duties will include:
- Update our staging software with what items are planned for a home, and what is physically in the home once completed
- Communicate staging plans with the rest of team
- Keep staging furniture organized
We are looking for someone with the following skills/attributes:
- Must be computer savvy as our staging database is key to knowing what is where!
- Have an artistic flair for making a home look fabulous whether working with homeowners furniture/items or staging a completely vacant home
- Possess EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail. We are a successful real estate team and there is little margin for error in our office
- Must be a quick learner and an excellent problem solver
- Possess a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, at times having the ability to think outside the box
- Possess excellent customer service skills
Success does not come without stress so, most importantly, you MUST have a positive attitude!